The Oakley brand is continuing its line of uncompromising, intelligent sunglasses with the Oakley Fuel Cell. Oakley has been making innovative and stylish sunglasses for decades. But, it’s not often that you find a near perfect union of modern styling with state of the art eyewear technology.
Design & Specs
The Fuel Cell has an original blend of styling and technology. This lends itself to a design that is both authentic and rare. The design and features of this pair of sunglasses won me over from the moment I saw them. Some of the features for the Fuel Cell include:
- A lightweight, durable wrap-around frame
- Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays, and blue light up to 400nm
- Impact resistance that meets or surpasses the ANSI standards for modern eye-wear
- High definition optics that help to make objects sharp and clear
- Oakley’s Three-point Fit that keeps the lenses in optical alignment
The Fuel Cell surpasses the mark for style, durability, fit and safety. I have owned plenty of sunglasses over the years. But, none with the unique style and build quality of the Fuel Cell that brilliantly compliments any face. I have come to appreciate the look and feel of the grey lenses and black frame. I’m certain anyone who tries them will as well.
The Fuel Cell is a blend of modern styling and state of the art eyewear technology. They are a lightweight, durable, and fashionable pair of sunglasses. If you are in the market for a pair of sunglasses, don’t hesitate to pick up the Oakley Fuel Cell. They will quickly become your favorite pair as you look for any opportunity to wear them.
The Verdict | Oakley Fuel Cell Review